why oomia fully integrated engagement management system for professional membership bodies
professional membership bodies
recruit and retain new members, increase membership loyalty and securely connect members
oomi has been developed with a very specific brief in mind; to provide membership organisations with a 100% cloud-based CRM solution that is completely configurable and that is socially connected.
Many of the challenges associated with CRM for membership organisations are linked to a dependency on the vendor when looking to make changes. Our web-based CRM gives you the flexibility to make changes at will and adapt the system as your organisation changes – without the associated costs.
Individual modules can be selected to meet your requirements and all modules can be configured to your exact requirements without ever needing to code.
oomi has a vast range of modules including a comprehensive membership module, enabling your membership and subscription requirements to be managed with ease. Fully integrated with your website, members can register and renew seamlessly with the back office.
Event management, finance, workflow automation, CPD, Committees and magazine subscription are just a few of the additional modules that can be added to your solution. Members can access additional services and applications via a Members Portal.
oomi can build your organisation a new website or integrate with your existing website to enable an engaging and connected experience for your current members and prospective members.
Having a class leading membership CRM is not enough these days. To stay ahead in the membership environment you also need to be connected. oomi is a true ‘Social CRM’, meaning your communities are fully linked into your CRM giving you the full picture.
With oomi you can:
- Get a ‘single version of the truth’ about individual member interactions and engagement
- Enable members to update their details, pay subscriptions, and purchase products online, helping to drive income and growth
- Create an online Member’s Portal to provide them with access to a range of applications and services, such as CPD, elearning, training, events and other resources.
- Incorporate social media platforms into the CRM process to make listening to and engaging with users so much easier, helping to improve marketing effectiveness and ROI
- Integrate public social networks like LinkedIn or Twitter; develop your own private social network or adopt a social networking strategy that incorporates both
- Configure your processes and workflows as your organisation evolves without needing any help or intervention from us – putting you in control and saving you time and money
- Get up and running within a matter of weeks, without challenging your IT department’s resources.
learn more about oomi CRM
visti our resources page to find out more about oomi crm and how it helps membership engagement.
A fully integrated Engagement Management System for the NFP sector - combining CRM, Website, Collaboration, Engagement & Social Media.
oomi is available anytime, on any device and truly agile for your changing organisational needs.
Global House, 1 Ashley Avenue,
Epsom, Surrey KT18 5AD
+44 (0) 1372 232 125
©2021 Centrepoint Computer Services Limited is the author and service provider of oomi and oomi products. All rights reserved.
Company registration number: 2620738. Registered in England and Wales. VAT Number: GB165 8745 66.
Registered office: Global House, 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5AD, UK